Hall of Fame
June 1- August 27: Nominations are accepted
September 3: Selection Committee Voting
To honor and recognize athletes, coaches, administrators and other community contributors who have brought recognition, honor and distinction to the athletic program at Greenbrier High School. Induction into the Greenbrier Athletic Hall of Fame will be the highest honor that the athletic department can bestow upon an individual.
- Former Athlete: an athlete must be an alumnus of Greenbrier High School and be graduated a minimum of seven years prior to nomination.
- Coach/Administrator: a coach or administrator must be retired and have served with the Columbia County School System at least five years.
- Contributor: a contributor to Greenbrier Athletics may be nominated at anytime.
- Posthumous: a nomination received posthumously for any category may be given at any time.
- Level of competition weighted towards high school career.
- Contributors to the athletic program
- Honors and Awards
- School, State, or National Records
- Length of affiliation with the athletic program
- Community Involvement
All nominations can be submitted to Garrett Black, Athletic Director at Greenbrier High School, on an ongoing basis until August 27, 2021. Nominations not chosen for selection during the current year will remain on file and be nominated automatically for three more years.
Nolan Belcher - Baseball
Rich Poythress - Baseball
Brandon Cumption - Baseball