Greenbrier High School Basketball Procedures:
- All Greenbrier Home Basketball tickets can be purchased for the week every Monday morning on the school’s main webpage. Tickets are LIMITED and sold on first come, first serve basis. ONLY GREENBRIER HIGH PARENTS OF PLAYERS MAY PURCHASE A HARD COPY TICKET AT THE MAIN GATE.
- For the safety of everyone, masks MUST be worn at all times in attendance.
- One a ticket holder leaves the facility, there are NO RE-ENTRIES on that ticket.
- Concessions will be open. Only packaged items will be sold at concessions.
- Children MUST sit with their family unit at all times.
- Designated areas are marked in the gym for HOME and VISITNG Cheerleaders.
- Visiting spectators will sit on the side of the court where the scorer’s table is located. Home spectators will sit on the side of the gym opposite of the scorer’s table.
- ONLY PLAYERS, OFFICIALS, AND COACHES are allowed on the gym floor before, during, and after the game.
- Once the game is over, all fans should exit the facility.
- All TEAMS (visiting and home) and spectators will enter through the gym lobby doors. No one will be allowed to enter the gym through the back gym doors.
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the gym and gym lobby areas. Hand sanitizers will also be available in the locker rooms.
Thank you for your understanding of our basketball procedures. We want to make sure all of our student-athletes can have a complete basketball season.